Great Success of Food & Wine Pairing Event at Colmado Selecto La Gloria Seville
Last Tuesday, May 31st, 25 people attended the Food and Wine Pairing event organized by Delea A Marca and Colmado Selecto La Gloria Sevilla. The event was a great success, to the delight of all attendees, who enjoyed some of the best wines from Delea A Marca paired with some delicacies prepared by the sensational cuisine of Colmado Selecto. Specifically, the tasting consisted of:
– Vermentino 2015. Mojama from Isla Cristina with pearls and crispy onion.
– Chardonay Barrica 2013. Tosta of old smoked sardine
– CABERNET SUAVIGNON Petit Verdor 2013. Rice and Jabugo acorn pork cheeks with ham shavings.
– Merlot 2011. Gran Reserva Zamorano cheese.
– LEOPOLDO SELECCION 2012. “Bodeguero jewel” Sesame Cones Chocolate stuffed with diced candied orange and iced truffle.
The event completed the maximum number of reservations allowed several weeks ago. When it finished, all attendees received a bottle of Delea A Marca wine as a gift.