Delea A Marca sponsors the I Micro-Stories Competition about wine
Once again, in its spirit of collaborating with the different local entities in areas such as culture, Delea A Marca sponsors the I Microrrelatos Contest on the world of wine with the aim of promoting the wine culture through literary creation.
People over 18 years resident in Seville and province can participate with a single story and the deadline for admission of the original texts expires at 23:59 on October 15, 2019. We leave some details of the bases, which may be consulted here.
– The micro-stories will be written in Spanish and may not exceed 100 words, title excluded.
– The theme should revolve around the world of wine.
– The micro-stories must be original and not be participating in any other contest, nor have obtained any prize.
– The font must be Arial, body 12, and double spaced.
– The format of the document must be word or pdf.
From among all the micro-stories presented, 30 finalists will be chosen from which the two winners will come. The decision of the jury will be unappealable, can not be declared void, and will be made public on the Facebook profile of Sevilla Vinos on November 7, 2019. Previously, Sevilla Wines will communicate by email with the two winners.
The first prize will be a wine box courtesy of Bodegas Delea A Marca, and an invitation to a wine tasting for two people in Sevilla Vinos (C / San Esteban, 17).
The winning micro-stories, as well as the rest of the finalist micro-stories, will be part of an anthology of micro-stories about the world of wine that, on the occasion of the contest, Sevilla Vinos will publish on paper.