Delea A Marca Collaborates with a Solidarity Dinner to Benefit ANDEX Association of Children with Cancer
Delea A Marca collaborates tonight for the Solidarity Dinner to benefit the ANDEX Association of children with cancer. The dinner, organized by the Italian restaurant Anema e Core (Calle Térmoli, 9. Montequinto (Seville)) together with the organization of Illusiones Solidarias (a group of women that actively collaborates with ANDEX), will have a menu exclusively designed for tonight dinner by the renowned Chez Enzo. Specifically, the menu will consist of:
– Welcome Cocktail “Hugo”.
– Bouquet of autumn salad with veal tenderloin in tataky, heart of celery, rocket and essence of white truffles.
– Green asparagus tip with Mediterranean prawns tail on asparagus cream and caviar pearls.
– Mezzelune ravioli stuffed with payoyo cheese from the mountains of Cadiz in goat horn green pepper cream.
– Carnaroli Saffron risotto with escalope of foie gras in petit verdot sauce.
– Medallion of black angus Irish with porcini sauce and chantarelles, accompanied by seasonal vegetables and château pommes.
– Black chocolate mousse with pink pepper and crispy almonds.
And all this, accompanied by the wines Delea A Marca Vermentino, Cabernet Sauvignon and Rosado.
In addition to the rich menu, attendees can enjoy the live music of the Pianist-Composer Francisco Acosta.
Participation in the dinner supposes a donation of € 60 per person. Although it is also possible to collaborate with a “Zero Commensal” donation in favor of the Andex Association, making an income directly in the Banking Account ANDEX ES52-2100- 3916- 9202- 0000-5878 – CaixaBank indicating in the concept: Zero Commensal Dinner 8/11 “Commensal zero.”
In the words of Francisco Alonso, sales director of Delea A Marca, “It is almost an obligation to participate in this type of event, in solidarity, because companies also have a part of social responsibility that they cannot leave out. And in that sense Delea A Marca tries to be much more than a wine company. We are aware of our role in society and therefore we try, from our humble place in the world, to collaborate with nearby entities “. And he adds, “No one is free to go through something like that … And any help is good. Simply the fact of knowing that there are people who fight and help selflessly in this type of problems … That is why from Delea A Marca we call for collaboration and any economic or psychological help is always welcome. “